Written in Stone
Written in Stone is a beautiful book about the Great Ocean Road landscape, from the fossil-filled cliffs of Torquay, through the twisting and crackling bush of the Otways. Each place that we stop, marked out in maps and photographs, holds a piece of the puzzle. The book contains a wealth of knowledge by Geologist Philomena Manifold, in both text, photographs and illustrations.
- Hardcover high quality book
- Written by geologist Philomena Manifold
- 138 pages, great as coffee table book
- Multi-disciplinary, combining research, writing, sketches, maps and photographs
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 132-133) and index.